YOU WILL HAVE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS,

YOU CAN USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR USERNAME TO LOGIN,  TO DO THIS USE THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" LINK TO GET AN EMAIL FOR RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD.

EMAILS SHOULD ARRIVE INSTANTLY BUT MAY GO TO THE SPAM FOLDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL SPAM FOLDER.

HKS Franky500 HKS Franky500

Hey all It's BSCTheta-Ci from the old SoF Days 

I think I have an original account but have completely forgotten the email it was associated with. Not sure if Franky is around to look that up. 

This is crazy you Bastards are still around Sniping after 20 damn years! Miss the old days of Blade Sniping at 50 Grav lol

I'm actually a game streamer if anyone is interested https://www.twitch.tv/xcaliber___

Has anyone heard from any other BSC Members? I have only talked to Rogue over the years, but looking forward to re connecting with some old targets :)

Welcome back,  I dont personally remember you but Ive been sniping since Cod 1.  See you in the field!  War

10 hours ago, Theta Ci said:

Hey all It's BSCTheta-Ci from the old SoF Days 

I think I have an original account but have completely forgotten the email it was associated with. Not sure if Franky is around to look that up. 

This is crazy you Bastards are still around Sniping after 20 damn years! Miss the old days of Blade Sniping at 50 Grav lol

I'm actually a game streamer if anyone is interested https://www.twitch.tv/xcaliber___

Has anyone heard from any other BSC Members? I have only talked to Rogue over the years, but looking forward to re connecting with some old targets 🙂

New comp, who dis?   Glad to see ya still around.  David aka Cyber-Stryke aka HKS-CYBER

Hey Theta! Long time! Pop in and let these guys shoot your head off a bit.  I don't get on much anymore. My work patterns just mean i don't get to be playing at the right times.  but SgtYork and the gang do a good job of keeping things going.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:53 AM, HKS Franky500 said:

My work patterns just mean i don't get to be playing at the right times.

Yeah yeah ....excuses....excuses.... :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: