Server up and Running

Big thank you to all that has donated to HKS

Balance for Game server  110.43

Balance for Web Site        $105.00

HKS-SgtYork HKS-SgtYork

Big thanks to Ed,Romain, Col, Fransico and Bruce for their latest donation..

Game server up and running.

I.P. Address

173.234.27.50:28960

YOU WILL HAVE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS,

YOU CAN USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR USERNAME TO LOGIN,  TO DO THIS USE THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" LINK TO GET AN EMAIL FOR RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD.

EMAILS SHOULD ARRIVE INSTANTLY BUT MAY GO TO THE SPAM FOLDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL SPAM FOLDER.

HKS Franky500 HKS Franky500

Sign in to follow this  

Hey all. Hope you are all doing fine.  I have not been on  as you may remember  I was having issue with my computer. I recently  had it  looked at and changed a few things and was going to install cod but then this virus hit us hard here. We went from 121 infected to over 2000 in 2 days and sadly my wife is one of them.  I am starting to show signs but my son is good so far. I think I what is more scary is our health issues. I have high blood pressure  and my immune system has never been able to fight flus and colds like other people.  And my wife has many and she us not  doing good at all. She is listed as  serious condition  at the moment.  Anyways thought I would fill you all in.  I hope  you all stay safe and healthy and if anything,thank you for  everything. See you all soon.

Thanks for the update. This pandemic has all of us fearful, however, I am confident that both of you will come out the other side all OK. Take care of yourself and remember - Keep Fighting!

My thoughts and prayers are with you! 

So sorry to hear this, through no fault of our own that we have to suffer. Our prayers are with you and your family.

So sorry man,  you and your family our in all our thoughts and prayers,  keep fighting and get well soon! 

Sorry to hear this Ken,  Take care and hope you and your wife get thru this quickly 🌞

Posted (edited)
  •  
  • Sorry to hear this Ken,  Take care and hope you and your wife get well soon. Prayer for you and all your family
Edited by HKS-MrWicked

Sorry to hear the bad news Ken. I sure wish you and your wife a speedy recovery.

Very disturbing news. Take care of yourself and your wife. Our thoughts are with both of you.

sorry Ken to hear this, you and your family keep fighting. and i wish you all the luck you can get!

On 3/30/2020 at 5:21 AM, HKS-ReaperSRT said:

Hey all. Hope you are all doing fine.  I have not been on  as you may remember  I was having issue with my computer. I recently  had it  looked at and changed a few things and was going to install cod but then this virus hit us hard here. We went from 121 infected to over 2000 in 2 days and sadly my wife is one of them.  I am starting to show signs but my son is good so far. I think I what is more scary is our health issues. I have high blood pressure  and my immune system has never been able to fight flus and colds like other people.  And my wife has many and she us not  doing good at all. She is listed as  serious condition  at the moment.  Anyways thought I would fill you all in.  I hope  you all stay safe and healthy and if anything,thank you for  everything. See you all soon.

Hi Everyone.  I sent an email to Ken asking for an update since we hadn't heard back from him since his original post.  Here is his reply:

Hi ya. Good to hear  from you. Thank you for writing. Well, my wife did have it and she is home now, finally, but it was very scary. She could not breathe that night and we live out in the country, so waiting for an ambulance was forever. The biggest problem was with all her health problems and asthma. It was not a good outlook for her, but she is a fighter. She is a lot better today, still weak a bit, but on the road to recovery. I had a mild case of it, but it went away and we are all good with a clean bill of health. So, for now we are alive lol. I’ll need help to reinstall my cod4 again, so I’ll get on that sometime this weekend. Say hi to everyone and hope you and your family are all well. Thank you kindly again.

Kenneth

Glad to hear that all is well in Canada!

Nice to hear some good news. Hope your wife continues to get better. Take care and hope to see you soon!