Everyone welcome our newest HKS member    HKS-AusiMatador

Big Thanks to AusieMatador for his recent donations

Big thank you to all that has donated to HKS

Balance for Game server  $207.16

Balance for Web Site        $155.00

HKS-SgtYork HKS-SgtYork

Big thanks to Ed,Romain, Col, Fransico and Bruce for their latest donation..

YOU WILL HAVE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS,

YOU CAN USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR USERNAME TO LOGIN,  TO DO THIS USE THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" LINK TO GET AN EMAIL FOR RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD.

EMAILS SHOULD ARRIVE INSTANTLY BUT MAY GO TO THE SPAM FOLDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL SPAM FOLDER.

HKS Franky500 HKS Franky500

Sign in to follow this  
HKS-SgtYork

Flooding in Texas

As you know there is a lot of flooding in Texas. One of our members Mark (MR.Wicked) has had about 8 inches of water get into is house at the present time, there may be more. Let's all wish him all the best and let him know where thinking of him.

Mark.jpg

Wow! Sorry to hear this news, hope you and your family are alright. If we can do anything to assist don't hesitate to ask. Thoughts are with you.

Dennis

Sorry to hear that, Mark. Hope everything gets back to normal soon for you and family. 

Wow - And I thought I had water problems. Mark, keep everyone in your family safe.  Our thoughts are with you and don't hesitate to ask for anything you may need.

Got Larry's email with the picture showing damage.  My heart goes out to you.  Just tell me that you got your Harley out OK.

OMG Mark , Hope you be ok and all is normal soon again, my thoughts are with you and your family!

Thanks for the kind words, thoughts and prayers. We are safe and well. My wife and I are staying with our Son-in-law and daughter until the house is repaired. Hopefully will be back in our home in 6-8 months, might be longer. Some of our friends had just gotten back in there homes from when Harvey flooded there homes 2 years ago. Everything we could save is in Our daughters garage. House is dried out, we have put down the first step an applied the Hydrogen Peroxide mixed 1 quart to a gallon of water. took 2 1/2 gallons. Spray it on the studs and bottom plate, scrub lightly with a brush and let it dry. That will kill any mold if its present. after it dry's we have a mold preventive called Mold Control (by Concrobrum) that will spray on the same studs and bottom plate tomorrow that will prevent and eliminate mold and mildew. After it dries a few days the house will be sprayed for termites while it all open and exposed, to prevent them. Then will start the rebuild process. Were going to be doing some home renovations that we wanted to do for awhile also. New Central Air/Heat, adding a few outlets in some places, complete bathroom remodel, And changing out all the windows with double pane insulated ones. We were the only family in our local church to flood an our Pastor and church family has donated all out insulation and new sheetrock to help get going.

I come in and play as I can, saved the computer.

Mark AKA MrWicked

Good to hear everything is moving along, nice that your church is helping out . Thanks goodness you saved the computer.:classic_biggrin:

Nice yo hear you and family are safe and are making preparations to rebuild. Hope everything goes well!