Everyone welcome our newest HKS member    HKS-AusiMatador

Big Thanks to AusieMatador for his recent donations

Big thank you to all that has donated to HKS

Balance for Game server  $207.16

Balance for Web Site        $155.00

HKS-SgtYork HKS-SgtYork

Big thanks to Ed,Romain, Col, Fransico and Bruce for their latest donation..

YOU WILL HAVE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS,

YOU CAN USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR USERNAME TO LOGIN,  TO DO THIS USE THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" LINK TO GET AN EMAIL FOR RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD.

EMAILS SHOULD ARRIVE INSTANTLY BUT MAY GO TO THE SPAM FOLDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL SPAM FOLDER.

HKS Franky500 HKS Franky500

Sign in to follow this  
RisingStorm

Stopped by to say hello

Just wanted to sign up and drop by to say hello. Had a good time chatting with all of you guys and gal too,(Kat I believe). Had a good couple games. Hope you don't mind that I continue to stop by as time permits. A little about myself. I am a family man and married to the same wonderful woman for 34 years. Two kids (twins 27), son is a computer engineer for a large company here in Canada and travels to States quite often for business. Daughter is a lieutenant in the Canadian military (RCEME - Royal Canadian Electrical and Mechanical Engineers), she is a mechanical engineer. They get their brains from their mother. I am an Operations Manager for a company in Brantford, Ontario, Canada, and that keeps me extremely busy. I am a cabinet maker and enjoy scuba diving. You already know I like to game with computers, and tinker with servers and websites. I am and open and honest book. If you have any questions, just ask. Take care. 

RisingStorm (Brian)

Welcome Brian! It was nice meeting you. Stop by for a game or chat when you can.

Great meeting you Brian.  As you could probably tell, we're a friendly bunch of older farts (notice I did not say "Old Farts".  We're only old in body, not mind 😋). Come by here anytime.

11 minutes ago, HKS-Special Ed said:

Great meeting you Brian.  As you could probably tell, we're a friendly bunch of older farts (notice I did not say "Old Farts".  We're only old in body, not mind 😋). Come by here anytime.

Hey speak for yourself Ed 3178aj8.jpg

Hello Brian. haven't been on last week ......but War, Frankie and me are the youngsters 😉

Welcome Brian. Sounds like you'll fit right in with this lot!. Except maybe Extreme and Daddyo... Foreigners you know...!

• Haha 2

Sorry I missed playing with you Brian. Thanks for coming in an playing and thanks for stopping by the forums to introduce yourself.

23 hours ago, HKS Franky500 said:

Welcome Brian. Sounds like you'll fit right in with this lot!. Except maybe Extreme and Daddyo... Foreigners you know...!

says the other foreigner to......;)

What are the rules of putting your picture up? I uploaded mine and it is in my profile but it doesn't come though to my posts. Thanks

There are

56 minutes ago, RisingStorm said:

What are the rules of putting your picture up? I uploaded mine and it is in my profile but it doesn't come though to my posts. Thanks

There are 2 photo options, one is the About me photo (which is the one you have uploaded) that just shows in the Profile and if a HKS Member on the about us members pages.

The other is the Avatar photo which is what shows up on posts,  If you go to your profile you should see a little icon next to the big R for uploading the avatar photo:

profilepic.png

Thanks a heap for the informative post Franky. My picture was too big for the avatar so I just put in an avatar I made years ago. Again thanks for your help.

Sorry but won't be on for a day or two as I just had eye surgery to repair a detached retina and have been advised to rest my eye a bit. My wife says it is due to playing computer games to much. I am not sure what she means by that. Oh well see you soon.