Big thank you to IceGhost, Maj.Tom,Extreme, Mr.Wicked, Warman, Fossil, Fire, Daddy'O, Sidetop and Menace for their most generous donations. 

Balance for Game server  $155.51

Balance for Web Site        $85.00

YOU WILL HAVE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS,

YOU CAN USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR USERNAME TO LOGIN,  TO DO THIS USE THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" LINK TO GET AN EMAIL FOR RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD.

EMAILS SHOULD ARRIVE INSTANTLY BUT MAY GO TO THE SPAM FOLDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL SPAM FOLDER.

HKS Franky500 HKS Franky500

Sign in to follow this  

Posted (edited)

well boys looks like im done for a while.  Replaced mb and couldnt get a signal from graphics to my monitor.  Put in old graphics card still no signal.  Put old motherboard back in.  No signal again.  Have no idea whats wrong with it.  will take any suggenstions.   if you have any suggestions. thanks, im at a loss for what to do.Scott

Edited by HKS_Warman

Would love to help but too far away to ring and talk it over

Maybe someone closer will ring

Daddyo

Well,  I reinstalled my old motherboard,  dram light kept flashing so i went through my memory sticks,  one of them must have been shorted, took them out,  reinstalled them one at a time and everything came back on.  So I still have old motherboard,  im back to playing so Im done now.  No more builds,  next one will be prebuilt. LOL, shoot you all tomorrow.  

OK so not going to use new board

At least you now have as a backup or for your new comp when ever

Nope Im afraid Im sending it back,  will wait until this one falls apart then do a new one later.  Very frustrating day, but at least its still working and  I didnt damage anything.  

ahh the old take everything out and put it all back and find out the issue was the little things. how fun those days are!

Posted (edited)

Check your ram. Had an issue like that once. Sorry I posted this before reading all the comments. Hope you have a better day Today friend!

Edited by HKS-MrWicked