chill.jpg

chill.jpg

Big thank you to Maj.Tom,Extreme, Mr.Wicked, Warman, Fossil, Fire, Daddy'O, Sidetop and Menace for their most generous donations. 

Balance for servers  $321.56

YOU WILL HAVE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS,

YOU CAN USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR USERNAME TO LOGIN,  TO DO THIS USE THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" LINK TO GET AN EMAIL FOR RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD.

EMAILS SHOULD ARRIVE INSTANTLY BUT MAY GO TO THE SPAM FOLDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL SPAM FOLDER.

HKS Franky500 HKS Franky500

Sign in to follow this  
HKS_Extreme

About HKS-Extreme

Hallo allemaal,

Oops started in Dutch, what i meaned was Hi all. I'm Romain also know as Extreme. 

Why Extreme? Ingame you will find me in the most "extreme" places. No I started playing online in the early ninety's with a game called No One Lives Forever they called me an Extreme Camper because i always went to the impossible places to snipe from. No One Lives Forever also known as Nolf was a retro run and gun game. From there i went playing FEAR. to be exactly FEAR Combat (it was free and not as heavy as the whole game for my pc)

From Fear the step to COD1, COD1 UO, COD2 and COD4 was easy made after the career in FEAR. In COD2 i met a sniperclan {ESC} wher i played a lot and when theystopped i switched over to COD4. Due that in played in COD2 i meeted a few players and joined the FSG-> Team. With this TAG i started playing in HKS server and after switching over to HKS i never leaved. Like the Eagles song Hotel California : You can check in anytime, but you can never leave.....

Thats my gaming life,

The Real life? Well I'm happily married..... she's happy and i'm married :classic_biggrin:  i Have two kids resp. 16 and almost 20. I'm a logistian for a laboratory, that means i pick up Bloodsamples, and other humanbody's samples from general practioners and take it to the labaratory. ( Assistances call me the vampire) . Also like to travel mostly Italy (nice warm and great food) and places where earthquakes happens 😉 No just kidding.

So like a Vampire, i'm coming for your blood !

• Thanks 1