Everyone welcome our newest HKS member    HKS-AusiMatador

Happy New Year   HKS

Big thank you to all that has donated to HKS

Balance for Game server  $217.16

Balance for Web Site        $135.00

HKS-SgtYork HKS-SgtYork

Big thanks to Ed,Romain, Col, Fransico and Bruce for their latest donation..

YOU WILL HAVE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS,

YOU CAN USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR USERNAME TO LOGIN,  TO DO THIS USE THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" LINK TO GET AN EMAIL FOR RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD.

EMAILS SHOULD ARRIVE INSTANTLY BUT MAY GO TO THE SPAM FOLDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL SPAM FOLDER.

HKS Franky500 HKS Franky500

Sign in to follow this  
HKS Franky500

About Franky500

Hi Everyone,

So a little bit about myself,  I've been in HKS since i was 16! that was back in September 2004. Since then I took control of the website, Worked on the game mod, Maintain / setup server  for any big changes and taught the map management to  SgtYork.

I Live in London in the UK and am currently employed as a Home Delivery Driver for a grocery company for people that do their food shopping online with a previous history of Transport and distribution related jobs as well as previous IT Support roles.

I have a passion for IT and have been building PC's and playing around with software for longer than i can remember (although i can only remember the last week so...) Always looking to play around with new stuff and get my hands dirty!

I am Single with no kids,  Love a good laugh and try not to take the world too seriously. Never been one for night clubs and will happily call myself a geek (just without the wide glasses!).

My real name is Dean. I've had my username as Franky500 ever since i started playing games and joining websites on the internet in around 2000. A firm believer of once you have an identity, stick with it! The reason its franky500 is a simple one, The first games i played were Half Life and Counterstrike, my first attempt at a screen name was Frankensteins Monster (i was young, don't judge me!)  Trying to register that in those days proved to be too long a name so Franky500 was suggested by a website and i just stuck with it!.

My life and time zone has me in and out so sometimes may appear to be gone, but feel free to message me and i'll turn up! even if just for a day or so.

See you all around, Happy Sniping

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2