chill.jpg

chill.jpg

Big thank you to Maj.Tom,Extreme, Mr.Wicked, Warman, Fossil, Fire, Daddy'O, Sidetop and Menace for their most generous donations. 

Balance for servers  $321.56

YOU WILL HAVE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD FOR SECURITY REASONS,

YOU CAN USE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS OR USERNAME TO LOGIN,  TO DO THIS USE THE "FORGOTTEN PASSWORD" LINK TO GET AN EMAIL FOR RESETTING YOUR PASSWORD.

EMAILS SHOULD ARRIVE INSTANTLY BUT MAY GO TO THE SPAM FOLDER, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOUR EMAIL SPAM FOLDER.

HKS Franky500 HKS Franky500

Sign in to follow this  
HKS-ReaperSRT

About ReaperSrt

Well I would like to fill  you all in on a little about me. I am 43 and  live in Montreal Canada. I been gaming since 2001 and was playing Halo PC. After getting tired of the typical clan drama crap I decided to start my own clan well much like HKS. just a group who get together to have  fun. I under my clan I had a COD 4 and 5 server as well but no one played in them :( so I took them down. Some of my members are not even interested  in playing other games. they all said once Halo PC is officially dead then they are done gaming. So I decided to venture  off in COD5.At first I was just going to play solo. Then I found you   guys  and it has been a blast.  I love the atmosphere  and the friendliest of your members. Therefore I decided to put in an application with HKS.This is a place I can see my self have fun and no worries of drama. 

Off gaming  I am 43 years old and  married(not officially  yet but soon) and  have 2 kids. Daughter who is 17 and son who is 16.As you saw on my pic I have 2 malamute dogs. My wife has a little dog/ankle biter rat. I use to play semi pro ball hockey  and been to the nationals for gold medal games  against teams across Canada. Retired last year actually. I work in landscaping and do snow removal with a tractor in the winter. I am a huge fan of Nascar and Hockey and my fav team is the Pittsburgh Penguins and Jimmie Johnson is my driver. I  go golfing  although I suck at it. Not sure if it is me of the beer .One day I'll figure it out.My free time I come on here to get away from things in my life. Sadly   a year ago I lost my  grandfather,my grandmother..... and  a few months later just a week apart lost my other grandmother and mother. So gaming helps me get away from the  bad things in life which is why I enjoy being on TeamSpeak.

Now back the the games I  play.... Cod4...Cod5...Arma 3...halopc....world of waships and  Farm simulator 2017.As of late  it is only cod 4 and 5 and farm simulator 2017.I play for the fun of gaming. I never cheated and never will.I could care less if I get owned or I win. It is all about the fun....plus  gets me away from the wife :) :) :) :) .... hehehe

if any of you have any questions please feel free to ask away. have a good day all

• Thanks 1

Hi ReaperSRT, just a question: where is the SRT for?

Is that after the srt file (subtitle) but you know we understand canadian ;) we are listing for years to Fire :P ..... j/k